Times have changed and it’s a different world we are living in right now. Try to stay positive and let us help with some at home learning ideas to keep your children busy! With a Rainbow Play Systems playset there are many ways you can incorporate school, learning and fun!
For younger children, have them find different shapes on their playset:
- Can you find a Circle? Triangle? Square? Or Rectangle? How many can you find of each one on your playset?!
- How many colors do you see? Red, Blue, Yellow, etc.
- Have a chalkboard? Have your child practice their writing skills! If they are just learning some new words, challenge them with writing some sight words down!
- Count how many of each option. How many rocks on your playset’s rock wall? How many swings? Steps? Ropes?
For older children, challenge them with more advanced learning skills:
- What kind of angles make up the playset? How many different angles can you find on your playset?
- What new ideas canyou think of that would be fun to add on to their current playset?
- Set up a scavenger hunt! Print off different pictures or place different items in and around your playset and go on a hunt to find all the different items.
Children who enjoy arts and crafts can also have learning activity fun on their playset:
- Bring out the coloring books and crayons to enjoy the sunshine under the canopy or on the picnic bench! Download our coloring pages for free!
Remember that this is a good time to reconnect with your family and reestablish that home base. Learning can be fun with a Rainbow Play System! Let’s keep Building Childhood Memories® together!
Use the hashtags #RainbowPlay and #RainbowPlaySystems to let us know all the different ways you use your Rainbow Play System at home!
Interested in building a Rainbow Play Systems swing set in your backyard? Find your local showroom and call them today!